Today marks day six of the Detox Transforms Intermittent Fasting Program (16:8). Eat your first meal of the day around 10:30 A.M. and the last meal at 6:30. Do not eat again until the next morning at 10:30 A.M. NOTE: The eating window can be adjusted to fit your schedule.
1. On an empty stomach take two InfraRED, or a supplement of your choosing, with 8 ounces of water. I recommend taking the first capsule at 10:30 A.M. (optional/not required)
- Walk for 20 minutes or 20 minutes of light cardio.
- Strength Training (see chart)
|33 Situps||32 Squats|
**By the end of the program you will be able to complete 100 pushups, 200 situps, and 200 squats.**
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with Fruit and Protien
- Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad (Prepare the Night Before)
- Dinner: Super Green Meal Replacement Smoothie
NOTE: For alternative healthy meal ideas visit our Meal Guide. To avoid overeating purchase a portion control plate or container. You can snack on fresh fruits and healthy fats in-between meals.
- 1/2 Gallon of Water (64 ounces)
- Favorite Beverage (8-16 ounces) **NO SODA**
Tip(s): To quiet the late night or early morning stomach rumblings drink fiber infused water throughout the day and with each meal. (Add 2-4 tablespoons of Benefiber to 64 ounces of water)
Ready to get started?
Take our Body Type Quiz:
Check out our Success Stories:
Ready to Purchase?:
New! 90 Day Fitness/Meal Plan:*****
Go to Day 7
Article/Recepie Credit: N/A
Photo Credit: N/A