If you feel hunger pains during your fasting period drink water, black coffee, or green tea. The first three days are the hardest, but not impossible.
Today marks day three of the Detox Transforms Intermitted Fasting program (16:8). You can consume your first meal of the day around 10:30 A.M. and the last meal at 6:30. Do not eat again until the next morning at 10:30 A.M. (Note:The eating window can be adjusted to fit your schedule.)
- On an empty stomach take two InfraRED, or a supplement of your choosing, with 8 ounces of water. I recommend taking the first capsule at 10:30 A.M. (optional/not required)
- Exercise: Walk 1.19-3.19 miles or 30 minutes of light cardio
- Breakfast: Kiwi Citrus Smoothie
- Lunch: Protien Packed Sandwhich
- Dinner: Lemon Garlic Salmon (Refridgerate your left overs for another day)
Note: For healthy meal ideas visit our Meal Guide Page. To avoid overeating purchase a portion control plate or container. You can snack on fresh fruits, and healthy fats in-between meals.
- 1/2 Gallon of Water (64 ounces)
- Juice (8-16 ounces)
Ready to get started?
Take our Body
Check out our
|Ready to Purchase?:|
Go to Day 4