Last week when I started my journey I picked out a "goal outfit" and tried it on. Each week I will take an updated photo in the outfit. Once I am able to fit the into the clothes with no trouble I will select a different outfit until I reach my goal. Today marks day one of my Intermitted Fasting program (16:8). Each day I will eat my first meal of the day around 10:30 A.M. and my last meal at 6:30. I will not eat again until the next morning at 10:30 A.M.
- Select a goal outfit and try it on.
- Take A before photo
- Measure your Chest, Waist, and Hips
- Weigh Yourself (optional)
- On an empty stomach take two InfraRED, or a supplement of your choosing, with 8 ounces of water. I recommend taking the first capsule at 10:30 A.M. (Recommended, this step is not required)
- Exercise: Walk 1-3 miles or 45 minutes of light cardio
- Breakfast: Tropical Green Smoothie
- Lunch: Cashews and Grapes or a Fresh Salad
- Dinner: 20 Minute Chicken Parmesan (Refridgerate your left overs for tomorrow's lunch)
Note: For healthy meal ideas visit our Meal Guide Page. To avoid overeating purchase a portion control plate or container. You can snack on fresh fruits, and healthy fats in-between meals.
- 1/2 Gallon of Water (64 ounces)
- Juice (8-16 ounces)
Ready to get started?
Take our Body
Check out our
|Ready to Purchase?:|
Go to Day 2