Honey Garlic Steak Bites - 5 ingredients, minutes to prep, and only 2 minute cook time!
You wouldn’t believe how flavorful, tender and delicious these are, yet so simple! Just be sure to allow one hour to marinate so they soak up all that flavor
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak, fat trimmed, diced into cubes just under 1-inch
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (1 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Green onions or sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Place steak pieces in a gallon size resealable bag. In a mixing bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- Pour over steak, seal bag while pressing out excess air then rub marinade over steak.
- Transfer to refrigerator and let marinate 1 - 2 hours.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove half the steak from marinade, transfer to skillet (spaced apart) and let sear until golden brown, about 1 minute then flip to opposite side.
- Let continue to cook to desired doneness, about 1 minute longer (internal safe temperature is 145 degrees). Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining steak.
- Serve warm garnished with green onions or sesame seeds if desired.
Photo by: @cookingclassy
Ready to get started?
|**********Take our Body Type Quiz:*********||**********Check out our Success Stories:**********|