Try this refreshing, hunger smashing smoothie!
- - Banana: Filling up on high-fiber, low-calorie snacks can help with weight loss and weight maintenance. banana's prevent feelings of hunger and subsequent overeating, without adding lots of unnecessary calories to your diet.
- - Mango: Mango is a low-calorie fruit that is high in fibre, and is a great source of vitamins A and C. It also contains folate, B6, iron and a little calcium, zinc and vitamin E.
- - Spinich: Spinach and other leafy green vegetables like kale, lettuce, etc. are great for burning belly fat and are very nutritious as well. Adding a little cooked or blanched spinach to your breakfast or lunch to set your body on track for some major fat burn
- - Strawberries: Strawberries are a healthy food to eat to lose weight, because there are 49 calories in one cup of strawberries. They are also loaded with Vitamin C, 3 grams of fiber, and some calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- - Orange Juice: Orange juice is high in many nutrients, including vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
1 - Banana
1 Cup - Spinich
1/2 Cup - Mango
5 - Strawberries
1 Cup - Orange Juice
Blend ingredients in a blender for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy. If you are unable to finish the smoothies refridgerate the left-overs.
Photo Credit: @thesmothieguy
Ready to get started?
|**********Take our Body Type Quiz:*********||**********Check out our Success Stories:**********|