Not sure what to eat? Try this Lemon Garlic Butter Chicken and Green Beans Skillet. This meal is Paleo, Low Carb, and Keto-friendly!
3 – 6 chicken thighs or chicken breast
450g green beans
3 tablespoons butter
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon paprika (season to taste)
1 teaspoon onion powder (season to taste)
Salt and pepper (season to taste)
Juice 1/2 lemon + slices
125ml chicken stock
1 tablespoon Sriracha
Chili pepper flakes
1. In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Season chicken thighs (or breast) with the spice mixture. Set aside while you prepare green beans.
2. Arrange green beans in a microwave-safe dish with 125ml water. Cook in microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium-low heat. Lay the seasoned chicken thighs in one layer in the skillet. Cook for 5 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through and a cooking thermometer displays 165°F. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
4. In the skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining tablespoon butter. Add chopped parsley, garlic, red crushed chili pepper flakes, and pre-cooked green beans and cook for 5 minutes, until cooked to your liking. Deglaze with lemon juice and chicken stock and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened.
5. Add cooked chicken thighs back to the pan and reheat quickly. Adjust seasoning with pepper and serve the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs immediately, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh parsley, and a slice of lemon if you like.
Chicken Recipe Meal = 360 Calories
Photo Credit: @eatwell101
Recepie Credit: @detox_recipes .
Take our Body
Check out our
|Ready to Purchase?:|