Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls are so incredibly easy to make and will become a family favorite! This makes the perfect weeknight meal.
- 1 pound lean ground beef 90% lean
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked white or brown rice
- sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink.
- In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Q: Can you make this with chicken?
A: Yes! This is a great chicken flavor as well. Sauté your chicken with all the ingredients. Cook until it is no longer pink.
Q: What is the best rice to use?
A: Brown rice, Jasmine rice, Wild Rice
Modifications: When I serve this meal I add steamed brocolli or string beans.
Ready to get started?
Take our Body Type Quiz:
Check out our Success Stories:
Ready to Purchase?:
New! 90 Day Fitness/Meal Plan:*****
Article/Recepie Credit: https://therecipecritic.com/korean-ground-beef-rice-bowls/