Looking for a great morning pick-me-up?
This refreshing and fruity smoothie has got you covered! Kiwifruit is full of vitamins A, B, and C to keep you in your best health. And combined with nutrient-rich orange, banana, and chia seeds, it makes a delicious blend of fiber-packed ingredients to help you feel at your best!
- Spinach: Spinach and other leafy green vegetables like kale, lettuce, etc. are great for burning belly fat and are very nutritious as well. Adding a little cooked or blanched spinach to your breakfast or lunch to set your body on track for some major fat burn.
- Kiwi: Melons are low in calories and have a high water content, which makes them very weight loss friendly. kiwis are an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin E, folate, and fiber, and have significant health benefits.
- Orange: Orange juice is a concentrated source of vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin that doubles as a powerful antioxidant and plays a central role in immune function. Not to mention, it’s an excellent source of the mineral potassium, which regulates blood pressure, prevents bone loss, and protects against heart disease and stroke,
- Banana: Filling up on high-fiber, low-calorie snacks can help with weight loss and weight maintenance. banana's prevent feelings of hunger and subsequent overeating, without adding lots of unnecessary calories to your diet.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. Eating once ounce of chia seeds each day would provide 18 percent of daily calcium needs, 27 percent of phosphorus, 30 percent of manganese, and smaller amounts of potassium.
- Almond Milk: One cup of almond milk contains only 60 calories, as opposed to 146 calories in whole milk, 122 calories in 2 percent, 102 calories in 1 percent, and 86 calories in skim. It makes for a great substitute that will help you lose or maintain your current weight.
1 Cup - Spinach
1 - Kiwi
1/2 - Orange
1-2 tsp. - Chia Seeds
3 - Ice Cubes
1 1/2 cups - Almond Milk
Blend ingredients in a blender for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy. If you are unable to finish the smoothies refridgerate/freeze the left-overs.
Photo Credit: @thesmoothieguy
Ready to get started?
Take our Body
Check out our
Ready to |
|New! 90 Day