SO fast + SIMPLE, this makes for a perfect weeknight dinner in a flash! Seriously, you can be eating this in about 15-20 minutes from now. Makes 4 servings
recipe credit: @cleanfoodcrush
- 4 small, fresh crisp zucchini, spiralized into zoodles ( cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer)
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil, divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili flakes, or to taste
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1.5 ounces organic cream cheese room temperature, OR may use 1.5 ounces of coconut cream for a non-dairy option (but the small amount of cream cheese is pretty awesome here)
- Place zucchini noodles on paper towels and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add in chicken breasts then season with sea salt and pepper. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through and no longer pink in the center. Set aside on a plate to rest for a few minutes, then slice.
- Gently pat dry zucchini noodles with paper towels.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and cook the minced garlic for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add zucchini noodles into your hot pan and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add in cream cheese, chili flakes into the hot pan and stir gently to combine. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Dish up zucchini noodles equally onto 4 plates, and add sliced chicken on top.
Serve imediately and enjoy!
Ready to get started?
Take our Body Type Quiz:
Check out our Success Stories:
Ready to Purchase?:
New! 90 Day Fitness/Meal Plan:*****
Article/Recepie Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B01DYHtpZb6/?igshid=1w3ay7k6fb7fk