Vitamins are essential to good health. Not only do they supplement your nutritional input when following a low-calorie diet, but they can also increase your metabolism and actively increase your weight loss!
It's nice to lose weight, but what's the point if you look washed-out and unhealthy? That's where the vitamins come in. Check out this list of healthy vitamins that will help boost your weight loss results.
- Take Choline to metabolize fat. This vitamin is very important! If your levels of Choline are too low, fat tends to get blocked in the liver. Good sources include egg yolks, wheat germ and peanuts. Choline is the main ingredient in Lethicin.
- Add Iodine to your diet to stimulate the thyroid and promote a healthier, faster metabolism. The best source of Iodine is in Sea-Kelp, which is commonly available.
- Take Inositol. This vitamin works with Choline to metabolize fat. Good sources are soy, eggs and nuts.
- Supplement your diet with Chromium. It processes carbohydrates and reduces hunger pangs. Studies have shown it to increase weight loss when dieting.
- Make sure you consume enough of vitamins B2, B3, B5, and B6. All these B-vitamins keep your metabolism running (very important for weight loss) and ensure a healthy thyroid. Good sources include wheat bran, eggs and oats.
- Increase your dosage of Vitamin C. This helps the body to convert glucose into energy, and stops it from being stored in your body! Good sources include blackcurrants, broccoli, oranges and strawberries.
- The best weight loss supplements are multivitamins and multi-minerals. In addition to this, certain essential fatty acid supplements that contain omega 3 and omega 6. For convenience purposes, you can also use some protein powders, when you can't eat real food. Everything else, from our experience, only works in the short term, and should be avoided.
- Try Coq10. Coenzyme Q10 is required for the proper functioning of enzymes in the mitochondria which directly affect the mitochondria's ability to produce ATP. CoQ10 and ATP go hand in hand. Low CoQ10 equals low ATP production and low cellular energy. Higher ATP means a higher metabolism, as your body turns more food to energy rather than fat!
When I was on my weight loss journey I took all of these supplements individually, fortunately for you we have developed Signature SKINNY VTOX. VTOX contains all of these items and more to ensure that your body has all that it needs to lose weight fast. Try our weight loss vitamins TODAY!